Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nathan's Testimony and Contact Information

We received good news today! Nathan can receive letters on dearelder.com. DearElder.com offers FREE same-day letter delivery to the Argentina MTC. Nathan would love to receive letters from everyone! 

Nathan's Testimony:
I have a testimony in the Atonement of my Savior and older brother Jesus Christ. Being at college I have felt so overwhelmed and low, as well as extremely lonely. I can’t imagine where I would be without my knowledge of the Atonement. I have learned for myself that Christ loves me, and always will, no matter what I do. I know that when we repent, we are truly forgiven. We are loved by both our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that because he followed the message he found in the scriptures, and was willing to pray. I am grateful that he did decide to pray, and that he was responsible enough to be the first Prophet of the Modern Church. His example has made an impact on my life. I also know of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, as well as the rest of the scriptures. I can turn to the scriptures on hard days, and feel the spirit. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and its constant companionship. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church, and that it was restored on the earth with all of its original Glory, including the Priesthood. I am blessed to hold the priesthood, and to have been able to grow up in a home with a worthy priesthood holder to model my life after, with a loving mother who taught me the importance of family. I am blessed beyond belief. I am proud to say that I am a Mormon!

I was born a Mormon. My family is LDS, and I have attended church all my life. I wouldn't have known why I've chosen to be a Mormon unless I have had struggles. I have had times in my life where I didn't feel loved, and felt like I had no hope at all. I found love and support in my Savior. He is the way to eternal life. It is because of him that I continue to be the best person I can be! His love has comforted me in a way that only I can understand. I know that the church is true. I know that I can be forgiven. I have always wanted to be perfect, but constantly failed. I know I can be made perfect through Christ. I know that I am weak, and he will make me strong. I know the Book of Mormon is True. I have read it in full, and have never found error. It is full of the true gospel. I can still read it, and be inspired more then I could any other time. I have found heroes and friends from the characters in the Book of Mormon. I am thankful for my testimony of Christ, because in those hard times in life, I have a crutch to lean on. I know now that I am loved, as a child of God. I know that I can live with my Heavenly Father if I remain faithful to the covenants I have made. I love the church. I am grateful I can say I am a Mormon!

No comments:

Post a Comment